Monday 9 February 2015

February 9th our fifth Elevate session, only one more to go, so trying to make the most of it while I can still gain information from Alan and Amanda. This morning we have been learning about Prezzi. Another useful tool for my business and my 11 year daughter will love it. She is addicted to Powerpoint, strange I know, but I think she will find be able to have the text and images moving quite cool. I intend to use it on my website.

Thankfully I manged to do a lot of work on part one of the assignment this week, which is fortunate as I doubt I will have any time this week, as I have a full on week ahead.  We are buying ladies wear in Manchester on Wednesday and Southport buying childrenswear on Friday plus we have a trade show in Birmingham on Sunday.



The biggest arrival of the week were some new Lisette trousers which are selling like hot cakes.
The fact their is no bulk because they are pull on so have no zip or buttons combined with the high rise makes them "super comfy". They also have a concealed tummy control which makes them extremely flattering.
I was able to create this post for facebook using the lovely Canva which I learnt about on this course and the snipping tool which Amanda introduced to me a couple of weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment